Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hey Whatcha Doin?

Hi People!
Elridge here. Another week with Rob's Networkers and it's time to set goals for the next week. for those of you who are just finding us, go to the first post and join up. For everyone else, this week will be one of focus as I plan to double my promotion efforts and get to doing some badly needed chores. With that said, here's this week's list:
TrafficEra PV goal: 8,000
Daily Lead Count: 2-3 leads a day
calls: 2 a day
Newsletter issue - This Wednesday
Articles - 2 this week
Myspace - add 15 friends this week
Whew! An ambitious schedule but very doable. Follow me this week on my Twitter and if you haven't signed up, here's the link: http://twitter.com/kofnye
If you've got a list this week, hit me up with a comment and I'll post right here. Have a stupendous week!
Elridge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elridge

Found your blog via a page you're advertising on I Love Hits ;-)

Keep up the great work man and hit those goals!

Ian T Taylor
Just caught you on twitter too http://twitter.com/ianttaylor